MHD offers a comprehensive association mentorship program for associations wanting to increase the overall goverance and operation of their Hockey Association. Trevor has an extensive background in working within the Hockey Sector and knows what it takes to take and association from good to Great.
The Mentorship Program will be designed with associations on an individual basis. MHD will meet with the association and conduct a SWOT analysis of the association and determine where programming and services are needed.
Through the SWOT analysis we will determine the following with your association:
Through this analysis we can work together to create the following for you association:
- Goals and Objectives
- Job Descriptions- Roles and responsibilities
- Strategic Plan
Association Coach Mentorship Program
MHD can also work with community associations to develop and foster a Coach Mentorship Program within your respective Community Association.
What can MHD Do for You:
- Evaluation Mechanisms for the program
- Create, implement, and evaluate coach mentorship sessions for the association.
What can MHD do help coaches? What other services do we offer?
- Coach Specialty Clinics- On ice and classroom delivery
- Facilitate best practices seminars
- Assist coaches in developing practice plans
- Practice Evaluations
- Game Evaluations
- Bench Management Evaluations
- Player Management Evaluations
- Parent Management strategies
MHD Can also work with your association to create, implement and evaluate minor hockey team manager information sessions, where team managers can attend a workshop where MHD will walk managers through a variety of information and documents to better prepare them for the Hockey Season.
To get more information on these two services please contact:
Trevor Morgan- President